Friday, February 6, 2009

North Carolina Baby Shower



Thank You Grandma Collins for throwing such a lovely shower! ;)
We love you LeDean!


We were sooo blessed by all the family and friends that came to show their love and excitement for the arrival of our little prince. I particularly enjoyed all the stories about when Marty was a little boy, if our son is anything like he was as a kid, I am going to have my hands full! haha!



Unfortunately, we were not able to be there in person, but we did make an appearance on a large screen TV through amazing technology... iChat! Thanks to the help of Marty's cousin Matthew, we were able to see and chat with everyone there! So cool!



They did play "guess how big the belly is" game! I stood up in front of the camera to give them an idea... and heard the room erupt in ooos and ahhhs... they couldn't believe my waist had stretched to a HUGE ** inches... you thought I was going to tell you huh? haha.



We thank you all for the abundance of gifts! Ya'll know how to spoil the grandchildren! :)


No comments: