Wednesday, October 15, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!



We found out yesterday at 20 weeks pregnant that we are having a baby BOY!!! We could not be more excited and are so thankful for our little prince - a blessing from above!

The baby is 13 oz and growing strong! The doctor said he has big feet (we got to see a very visible foot print, toes and all, which was so neat!) I hope this means he will take after Marty's side of the family and be nice and tall!

Marty really wanted a boy even though he wouldn't admit it when people asked him, so he is thrilled, and as for me... I am a little more nervous now because I don't know a thing about little boys and will be expecting to be peed on a time or two...haha.

But one thing is for sure... he will definitely be a mama's boy! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dearest Marty and Ashalino,

Thank you for sending the ultrasound picture of your precious baby boy our way. We are so excited for both of you and know you will be wonderful parents even if you feel a little scared avout it right now. All your maternal and paternal instincts will kick in once he's here.
Sending you both a big hug!
Love, Lynn and paul

Erin said...

Congratulations! Boys are great! I felt the same way when I found out Brayden was a boy. I didn't know anything about little boys! Actually I felt that way again when I found out I was having another boy, since I don't know anything about raising little boy brothers. Ha! But, I know so far that a little boy is great. :) Very excited for you guys. :)